YayVore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YayVore

A vorish roleplaying site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Professions/Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Male Age : 32
EXP : 587

Character sheet
Class: Prey
Breed: Feline
Size Rank: 1

Custom Professions/Skills Empty
PostSubject: Custom Professions/Skills   Custom Professions/Skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 am

You can make your own custom Profession or skills if you wish, but you have to be at least level 5 to do so. If you decide to merely make custom skills, you can make up to three. If you want to create an entirely custom Profession, you can have as many skills as you want. Rules for each still apply; custom skills will take up your skill slots in place of official skills, and custom Professions will still gain their skills each level.

Send your custom Profession and skills to Shadecerule so that they may be evaluated. Please be reasonable, and please don't send in something like this:

Quote :

Profession: Killer

Description: Kills anyone in one hit.

Skills:

[Kill] Instantly kills anyone no matter the level. {SP: 0}

[Invincible] Makes me invincible. {SP: 0}

Something like this will be denied without a second look. Make the skills and SP costs reasonable, not insanely powerful. If you don't know what the cost should be, I'll take care of it.

Once your custom Profession/skills have been submitted, I'll look over them and change anything that I deem unreasonable. I will tell you if I changed anything and ask if it's alright with you. If you're not satisfied with any changes, then we can certainly discuss this.

Your custom Profession can also become public, if you so wish. If your idea is absolutely fantastic, I may even ask you myself. If the Profession becomes official, you will gain 250 EXP (and possibly some other juicy tidbits).
Back to top Go down
http://yayvore.omgforum.net

Custom Professions/Skills
Page 1 of 1