YayVore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YayVore

A vorish roleplaying site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Male Age : 32
EXP : 587

Character sheet
Class: Prey
Breed: Feline
Size Rank: 1

Classes Empty
PostSubject: Classes   Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 am

Each character must select a class, which determines its place on the food chain. There are three classes to choose from:

Predator
Prey
Switch

For the class you choose, you receive all skills associated with it.

Last edited by Shadecerule on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yayvore.omgforum.net
Zander
Admin
Zander

Character sheet

Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes   Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 am

Predator

These (usually) feisty creatures like to make snacks out of others. With their big appetites, they have hungers that are hard to satiate. You had better watch out when you're around these guys--you may not be around for too much longer...

~Abilities~

[Devour] Eats an exhausted enemy, taking it out of battle. {SP: 10}

[Chew] Inflicts moderate damage and has a 50% chance to make the enemy flinch. {SP: 20}

[Slobbery Lick] Licks an enemy, reducing the target's health by 5% of its max HP. If used 3 times in a row, the target will become sticky. {SP: 20}

[Tease] Toys with an opponent, inflicting frantic. {SP: 25}

[Suck] The Predator slurps an enemy into its mouth and sucks, draining HP. This lasts from one to three turns; the Predator may choose to end it, or the foe can attempt to break free. {SP: 20 per turn}

[You're Mine] Grabs a hold of an opponent. The opponent is unable to act for three turns, and the Predator may only target this opponent. This skill does not work on targets that are bigger or at a higher level than the Predator. {SP: 35}

[Possessive Gulp] Eats an enemy when it has half of its health or less. {SP: 50}

Last edited by Shadecerule on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Character sheet

Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes   Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 am

Prey

"Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me..." Sound familiar? A quote from a most famous Prey. He was pretty good, too, until he got eaten by that fox. But that’s what tends to happen to Prey; they get eaten. Thus, Prey typically learn a fair share of skills and magic to help them survive.

~Abilities~

{One extra spell}

[Panic] Puts the Prey into a state of fear, giving the effect of haste. {SP: 25}

[Run!] Doubles evasion for 3 turns. {SP: 25}

[Tasty Lure] Advertising its flavors, the Prey attracts one or more foes (Predators or Switches only) so that they can't attack anyone else. {SP: 10 per enemy per turn}

[Reform] Allows the Prey to escape someone’s stomach. This only works if they were willingly swallowed or if they had more than a quarter of their health when eaten. {SP: 30}

[Digestion Shield] This shields the prey from the stomach, delaying the digestion counter for 2 turns; if the devourer is defeated in time, the Prey is saved. If not, the shield gives in and the counter progresses normally. This move can only be used the turn the Prey was swallowed, and as with any other skill, this cannot be used if unconscious. {SP: 30}

[Lodged in the Throat] The Prey gets stuck in the throat or clings to the devourer's uvula, stalling the eating process. This can only be used the turn that the Prey was devoured, and it must have at least a quarter of its health remaining. This can also cause the opponent to choke (deals a little damage, causes the opponent to be unable to act for a turn, and has a 50% chance to spit the Prey back out). {SP: 40}

Last edited by Shadecerule on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Character sheet

Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes   Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 am

Switch

Getting the best of both worlds, Switches are a combo of both Predator and Prey. They have no unique skills of their own, but get to choose 7 skills from the list of Predator and Prey skills. [Devour] and the additional spell from Prey are both required for this class, but you may choose the rest.

Also: In the skill description, you may change "Prey" or "Pred" to "Switch", but it's not a requirement. This is just for those of you who are finicky about that sort of thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes   Classes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YayVore :: Announcements, Rules, Information, Etc. :: Information :: Basic Information-
Jump to: