YayVore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YayVore

A vorish roleplaying site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tyrant System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Male Age : 32
EXP : 587

Character sheet
Class: Prey
Breed: Feline
Size Rank: 1

The Tyrant System Empty
PostSubject: The Tyrant System   The Tyrant System I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

The Tyrant System

Tyrants are like bosses and can play a part in main plots. They can be any profession, and usually have a specific goal. Predators may want to go around gobbling up whoever they come across, and Prey may want to scourge the world of the Preds. It's up to the Tyrant how they will play it, but they generally oppress some kind of group. They also gain Tyrant Points (TP) as they accomplish certain feats, which they can use for certain bonuses to further their reign. People who accumulate the most TP will also be ranked accordingly and gain further bonuses while at the top. (TP will be ranked on the amount you have gained total; such as you can have 10 and use 5, but your rank will still be 10)

First, you must register as a Tyrant. To do this, send a PM to me with this information:

Preferred Title: (What you want to be know as, like "Bob the Generic")
Position: (What your goal is)

I will add you to the list of Tyrants and you can begin your raids. Now, on to how to collect points:

-Participating in quests.
-Eating/vanquishing enemies.
-Winning contests.

The amount you get varies (depending on difficulty), but you will never be awarded over 10 at any one time.
Back to top Go down
http://yayvore.omgforum.net

The Tyrant System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YayVore :: Announcements, Rules, Information, Etc. :: Information :: Tyrant Listings-
Jump to: