YayVore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YayVore

A vorish roleplaying site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Make a Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Male Age : 32
EXP : 587

Character sheet
Class: Prey
Breed: Feline
Size Rank: 1

How to Make a Character Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Character   How to Make a Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 am

Making your character on this site is pretty straight-forward. Your character sheet is right in your profile, which you can edit by clicking the Profile link here or at the top of the site. Once there, you'll see a link on the very right above your registration information that says Character Sheet (I would add a link for this as well, but the link is different for each user). Once there, you'll find the layout you must use to create your character. For the moment, you may only create one character per account; however, feel free to make as many accounts as you want. This is so that new characters won't have all of the benefits of older characters, but this may change if everyone complains about it.

You will find nearly everything you need to create your character here in the Basic Information forum. The only exceptions are "Element," which is detailed in the Combat Information section, and "Available TP," which you do not need to worry about unless you are interested in the Tyrant System.

If you do not want to participate in the whole game aspect of this site, that is alright. You do not need to fill out your character sheet. You may simply go to the Out-Of-Game Roleplaying section and get started. People who already have established game characters can feel free to go there as well, and play as whoever they want to be!

As always, if anyone has any questions, please ask them! Feel free to shoot me a message whenever you like. Unlike some people on this site, I don't bite. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://yayvore.omgforum.net

How to Make a Character
Page 1 of 1